I'm a little surprised too Sting is going to challenge Rollins for the title. I don't see Sting get a running with the strap since his schedule seems to be even more limited than Brock's. I'm sure this is just a way to get Rollings over more by beating Sting.

I was sad to see the Prime Time Players lose the titles at SummerSlam, but if the Dudley's can beat the New Day for them, all's forgiven.

How long until this new blacksheep Wyatt goes the way of Rusev? Undefeatable/unstoppable for a time and then just another mid-card guy.

And, I knew the Undertaker was going to win on Sunday (although I wish he wouldn't) but that ending was terrible! Complete spit in the face of the fans and a horrible way to end the PPV! Overall, as much as they hyped the PPV, I felt it didn't deliver.

When are they going to start pushing Cesaro more!? That guy needs a strap around his waist. I'm thinking the Intercontinental Title. I also wish they'd go back to the Bad News Barrett gimmick and keep him a contender for the IC belt.