Originally Posted By: hoodlum
Nancy did actually despise what her asshole brother did to her son (phil)..and she certainly did not want to see that happen to her grandson, thats only part of the reason she called her brother "hitler"..I'm sure she was ready & relieved when she learned that phil was going to play ball for the other team.
I was just wondering..& I mean just thinkin',,all these years ,reading all these books,on page183 of phil's book,he stated that nicky (sr.)told a whole roomful of members that "Dont test me motherfuckers 'cause ill bring a whole squad of guys from new york down here & wipe everybody in this room right off the fuckin map..I wont leave none of you guys standing"........Now ..what if there was a total rebellion,and say, maybe the roomful of dudes said "u cant do or say shit if u dont leave this room alive...im talkin total mutiny,from phil all the way down to the lowliest soldier..who's gonna figure out the whole family told him that he was ruining the borgata & that nobody is abiding by his napoleonic & despotic rulings..phil should have killed him in the woods like he said he thought about in 84..there is a way that new york & l.e. would have never have assessed if it was done right

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...