Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Ivy : I don't know what a Pogo is but I am referring to LE chart when guys see them through there lawyers.

And maybe just maybe the name on the chart DC and the name is really RG ,who knows.

But here we go again beating a dead horse ...

I'm still not totally clear but charts from law enforcement are the best look anyone outside the mob itself is going get regarding the hierarchy of a family, crew, etc.

YES, YES, YES,YES, Everyone knows that millions and millions of our tax dollars goes into LE making sure they have the best and most accurate charts.
All I was saying that a lonely bookmaker that has been at it since the 80's when asked ,says to me that the chart is wrong.

Now this is philly ,the guy could of been talking about the Boss the UB the AB the SB , I did not ask to elaborate for reasons I am guessing most would not.

As far as that guy Jerry he ,as far as I know has been the best at what he does.
But lately he has slipped .and of course this will happen in his bizz.
He does retract and explain though.

As far as him telling who is boss and under and street he has been slipping and it has been on many threads and posted by many posters.

But when ever you get into a thread it turns into beating a dead horse.

Last edited by Serpiente; 08/23/15 09:22 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."