Little off topic but I want people's opinion on this was just thinking to myself what if Joey and Mike and the rest of the young guys fell in line and did as they were supposed in the early 90s with Stanfa would they have still been made as quickly, would they have been indicted with Stanfa and gotten life terms with all those guys? Did going rougue actually allow them to disassociate themselves with Stanfa and allow them to stay on streets longer? Basically, if they fell in line would they still have dodged the Stanfa indictment and taken over the family anyways like they did in '94 except minus all the bloodshed and losing Mikey Chang, etc? It seems to me, and this can most certainly be argued, that had Stanfa stayed on the streets another year or two Joey and those guys would most likely have been killed eventually. The timing of that indictment was pretty lucky and I just think it's funny when people and even those guys say "oh we fought and won for this family"... No the Feds essentially gave it to you on a silver platter.