http://www.oddee.com/item_99420.aspx

Quote:
The sketch artist who was scolded by a mobster for misjudging his hairline Marilyn Church has illustrated a courthouse who's who of killers, terrorists, would-be assassins, celebrity villains, wayward entertainers, mob bosses, upper-crust criminals and high-profile plaintiffs in her four-decade career. They include John Hinckley, Mark David Chapman, John Gotti, Woody Allen, Martha Stewart, Leona Helmsley, Jackie Kennedy, Donald Trump and the “Preppy Killer,” Robert Chambers, among many others.

Just as the artist observes the court, the court at times observes the artist. Mob boss John Gotti closely followed the press coverage of his trial—he knew the artists and reporters and the media outlets they represented.

Gotti's brother once approached Church in court and complained that she had misrepresented the mob boss's hairline. A few days later, Church looked up to see Gotti himself gesturing to her.

Surprised, she looked back over her shoulder, saw no one, and turned again to Gotti. She gestured, "Who, me?"

He nodded, then pointed to his neck and wagged his finger in warning.

“He had been following the drawings,” Church said. “He was saying, ‘Don't draw my neck fat anymore. I'm watching you.'”

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.