I have not a clue who is a boss right now.

But when I do now and then speak to someone that should know ,they say (Like I have posted for years) they say that the charts are wrong.

Now granted this is about only two families and one is not in NY .

When I ask the people who running the show I get don't know ,but I am still kicking up to the same person I have been for years.

Last summer I spoke to someone that should know about Philly and I was told the Skinny sent word to keep things down to a low roar.

This dont mean shit compared to the feds or JC saying something or maybe it says more.

But one thing has been consistent that the charts are wrong !

So if the charts are wrong and the feds are lost ,that means finally these guys are keeping there mouth shut or they have a system in place that only very few know who is calling the shots(BOSS) No LE is in the dark and they get someone like Jerry C to put this out there and every low life connected gets on there phone and calls everybody possibly hooked to the family.

I don't think they would hook a guy high up in the family and get any real info ,but one never knows.

And the way that guy JC has been putting shit out there ,it sounds like he is running out of guys he has known for years on both sides of the LAW .

Last edited by Serpiente; 08/21/15 03:24 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."