Honestly not many people know who is really calling the shots there , they clammed up awhile ago

And unfortunately a Capeci article today just doesn't do it for me although

I have no problem if others believe so , it's a free country . Tho his Amuso piece was pretty weak IMO but that's just my opinion

There is so much disinformation coming from the wise guys today's that who knows who has the final say today . I mean we generally know who has power and sway but the final word , that's a toughy and I just don't know why Cali would want it yet unless Cefalu was stepping back . Cali is so legit and low key , idk , this is a tough one for me to believe , who knows if an official boss is even the structure anymore, especially with the Gambinos who have several guys that could handle that role and really are back , hard to see a smart guy like Cali letting that get out and the lightening rod that comes with it . Hell the official boss role today could just be a ruse to mess around with LE . Seems to me the smarter families have warmed up to the CIA ways , disinformation and compartmentalization , throw in legit and that's the way to move forward . Then again I could be totally off although I do get the sense of more common sense these days , similiar to the points Serp has been bringing up