After my youngest daughter graduated college in 2002 she move to Germany to live.

At that time in Germany the unemployment rate was a real 15 percent. Which is what the real number are here now in the U.S. Not those bullshit number they try to pass of here.

In Germany then and now if a German company wants to hire a non German they had to produce a letter stating why a Germany could not do that job. Before they can hire a non German that is exactly what they should do here in the U.S.

When she moved to Germany she had a hard time finding work. I knew she was too thick headed to come home where her Columbia university degree with honors meant something,

So I was supplementing her income.

In Germany she got a job teaching German children English. She also took American tourists on sightseeing tours. Also translating German into English at Berlin university. She even had a paper route.

So it was not easy for her over the next two years. Then she got a job with a German pharmaceutical company. That was where she made it big.

Now she opens new branches offices for that company all over the world. They even have an office in New Jersey some where.

only the unloved hate