Originally Posted By: Azure
Just to dispel some myths posted here.

1) Poverty has demonstrated a minor correlation with violent crime, but not been shown to have causitive effect. A much higher correlation can be drawn to violent crime between income negligible racial groupings. Is, high income black people still commit higher crimes than whites or Asians of lower income brackets. Your attempt to compare today's black youth associated violence with that of 1930s American mobsters is unjustifiable. Care to compare the rates of crime between Prohibition era mobsters and gang bangers of today? Raheem and Trayvon make Luciano and Capone look like Ghandi.

2) A 911 dispatch(not an officer) has no legal bearing to tell someone to do anything. They are not officers. Should Zimmerman have followed that kid? Probably not. Should Trayvon have smashed his head into the ground after circling back to confront him? Again, likely not. Don't forget, TrayTray reached the safety of his fathers house before turning back. He initiated violence.

3)

sir that first statement is flat out wrong I bet my bottom dollar I know way more skilled black folks across the country than you.i can tell you they are not committing crimes.If I show my friends that stuff they would laugh out loud and say get the F out of here!.You do not know any middle and upper-class black folks if you believe that.Here is a common scenario, the man works at the post office his wife is an RN do you really think folks like that are committing crimes? they can afford a nice house and cars in most places in America easily.I know scores of black people like them because I am a licensed aircraft mechanic who worked at two airlines and those brothers I worked with were married to educated black women.Those mother effers are not committing crimes.

Why would you defend a liar like that guy.there is no freaking way I can do what he did and walk, that same jury would have convicted my black behind.Are you willing to tell me why we constantly hear about some black man getting out of jail after being falsely railroaded into prison?Those numbers are well over 100, who lied on them?

George Zimmerman has had seven situations where the police were involved, all but one (a traffic stop) involved violence, four involved guns, three involved domestic battery, two which involved guns, and one resulted in the death of someone.
Zimmerman is now officially self-identified as a racist. Not that it was a big secret. But now there is no way the killer of Trayvon Martin can pretend. He is now selling confederate flag art

http://time.com/4001437/george-zimmerman-confederate-flag-painting/

Last edited by satch7; 08/19/15 06:52 AM.