Ok so I did enjoy the trailer. I loved how they mixed the music with the scene and the cars look awesome!

My biggest concern and I know that this is only our first look at the game so I do keep that in mind. I just worry this game will be less focused on MAFIA and more just a standard crime game.

I mean in the end of the trailer the characters are all different ethnicity and backgrounds. I know your character can be working with various crime groups. But I hope they mantain a realstic view of how the Mafia actually worked.

Like being a solider, capo, etc. Doing mob related crimes and activities. extortion, gambling, loansharking, robbery, bribing, taking over territory.

Now if you could work with other ethnic gangs to make money, compete for turf, forge alliances etc I am all for that.

I just don't want to see a game claiming to be mafia based when in reality it isn't structured like the mafia at all. Like why are there non mafia members at a mafia execution? What mob boss would order and allow other associates especially a woman to be present in witnessing that?

Like for god sakes the last Mafia game totally left out the mobs bread and butter racket GAMBLING AND LOANSHARKING. It was set in the 40's and 50's and it never once mentioned gambling business or having you make money either of those ways. they mentioned loansharking but barely. they didn't even have gambling mini games where you could play poker or anything. How any mafia game cannot have gambling is beyond me. that be like Red Dead not letting you ride a horse. cowboys have horses. and mobsters have gambling lol.

Last edited by Primo; 08/18/15 05:42 PM.

I've walked along the red canal of mars
I've known kings and king makers
Poets painters and paupers
I've danced danced on the rings of Saturn
Still your pilgrim soul is the only thing that ever mattered