Originally Posted By: Nicholas
To be assumed, I mean, shit this is the sorta financial/business, "bottom line" kinda thing that works as an easy metaphor to the civilian (pun intended) business world. Other than some great tidbits of Chicago Mob history, there's much discern as to whether or not this is harming the overall family.

To be honest, I've become more and more modest of how I perceive the day to day actions of the Chicago Mob. It's essentially a street operation, a la the Philly Guys, but differs in the fact that Chicago, in my eyes, is far less involved in street, or "gangster" type activity. Think bookmaking and connected loan sharking, not drug dealing and hanging out at social clubs or cafes. Call it a Midwestern niceness thing.

He is very close with albert vena who is a well known drug dealer and capo he is all blue collar he is crazy and I mean crazy he only got made capo because there was no one else who could fill the spot.

Yes most of the outfit is moving away from street stuff but Albert vena blue collar is also he knows and say what you want about this guy he kicks up tens of thousands to Albert vena well I should say he did robbery and drugs was his main rackets and albert is struggling no doubt about it the guy is not smart enough for anything like white collar scams

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion