Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

I've known Ronnie for a very long time, and although he's floated a bit too far to the Left for my taste (he used to be much more of a Centrist, like myself), I can honestly say that he has no love for Hillary. She's done anyway. I told you guys eight years ago that she'll never see the Presidency. And she won't.

A leftie on some matters, a rightie on others. But the GOP has become so damn insane, anything considered sane and decent is "liberal" compared to them anymore.

Remember that Ronald Reagan quote: "I didn't leave the Democratic Party. It left me."

Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45
Ronnie what do you think of Bernie Sanders?

Honestly I've not actually "cared" about the Democratic primaries so far, or emotionally invest myself. So I have no opinion about him so far.

2 things however are hilarious:

(1) Hillary once again as heir apparent/cake-walk-to-Presidency is being threatened with being toppled by a supposed "too liberal" candidate that unlike her, seems to stir up some actual passion among the base.

(2) that the candidate that shall supposedly carry the Dems' liberal banner against the Republicans (led by those old white guys)....is an old white guy.