You know this all got me thinking.Philly never had a NY style family till Bruno.
My father told me each town had there own boss,and those bosses came from NY guys or family for the most part ,like all of us down here.

I would not doubt that there may be a chance that there is NOT a structure like under Bruno and Scarfo ,Christ they did not really kick up till Nicky Scarfo started a New York style family.

Is it possible that with all the different guys that they have gone back to this ?

My father and uncles told me all this stuff over the years and I never gave it a second thought till now with all the" chiefs "

It may be a thought if we have any real researchers here that know the set up from back in the day.
They all just checked back with blood back in New York...

Philly had a boss and north and west had a boss and in Jersey the little towns had a boss of course AC did Johnson and others.
I just don't see how all the different factions are working together with bad blood . This may have something to do with it .
We all know that these guys don't care about the rules and wouldn't be funny if all the charts are totally wrong !

Last edited by Serpiente; 08/17/15 08:11 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."