Originally Posted By: satch7
so what you and others try to do is say there should be no crime in black neighborhoods before something is done about certain bs?Let me tell you that stuff you are talking is apple and oranges.Those dirt poor guys killing each other over drugs is no different than the mob murders that happened in the 1930's over alcohol; poverty drives crime decriminalize drugs and crap goes away. Who gets killed over selling alcohol now? no freaking body!!!.Black folks with well-paying jobs are not committing violent crimes,but they are at risk of getting smoked by a cop or KKK type still.Trayvon got killed in a gated community his father could afford to live in.This website is about stone killers by the way.should i stereotype all Italians? hell no I not better than that.

The police killings we have seen on video is the STATE killing people for trivial stuff. The Trayvon Martin stuff? Zimmermann has six different mug shots, how did he get them? and you believe him? You heard the 911 operator tell him to do nothing because the cops were on the way just like I did. Darren Wilson got fired from a police dept(Jennings, Mo) that got disbanded for racism but I am going to believe him?

Dude we played touch football in the street all the time.The cops never told us to get the f out the street like that POS did.Also, I lived(married to an STL girl) in St Louis for six yrs I know way more about the crap that goes on there with the cops than you do, i can tell you some stories.Ferguson has had about one homicide a yr for the last 15 years.that is not a crime riddled town, my inlaws live 5 minutes from there.I never worried about the cops there when i lived there, but I would not drive thru Jennings Missouri where Darren Wilson and those other goons were working before they ALL got fired. How do you know how those guys lives would have turned out? neither had a juvenile record so how can you say that? they were both in school. We saw how Wilson and Zimmermann were acting before those incidents. If they had juvenile records you better believe some low life would have leaked it. So let's agree to disagree, I know the deal with you. Your lil malt liquor and chicken wings statement tells me everything i need to know about where you coming from. Also, I better not see any folks rioting over a football or hockey game again since you talking about riots.

You are obviously cookcounty 2.0 so it's futile to even attempt to reason with you. So just a few points...

People may not be killed selling alcool but more die from the effects of it (disease, traffic accidents, etc) than ever did during Prohibition years ago or as a result of illegal drugs today. Blaming digs being illegal, besides being innacurate, is just a cop out.

Your KKK comment is absurd. It's 2015. Not 1915.

And Wison resigned his position. He was not fired. But you obviously don't want to be confused with the facts.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.