Originally Posted By: satch7

I am going to be honest only a brain dead black man could be happy with the racial deal in America. All that praying, marching and forgiving shit has not changed one thing. We saw Zimmerman get off for some crap I could never get away with in 1,000 years in the worst ghetto in America plus saw folks reward Zimmerman and Darren Wilson with bounty money for killing unarmed black teenagers.The Zimmerman case made me for the first time in my life say "hey it is time to get a gun" and I am 56 yrs old. My biggest threat is not the hoodlum in the hood but racist cops and everyday racists because they can kill me and lie and folks will let them walk.i had a co-worker say 'MLK would not be happy with folks rioting in Ferguson",I said what do you think he would have said about folks sending Zimmerman and Wilson 1.5 mil for the lying crap they got away with?.The state has no business killing unarmed folks over nonsense like jaywalking and driving without a front tag

Allow me to be honest in return. It's the utter bullshit you posted above that's a prime example of the complete inability of so many black people to look past their own skin color and see things objectively.

I mean, who the hell do you think you're kidding? Zimmerman is no boy scout but Treyvon attacked him and was killed in self defense. Officer Wilson was completely justified in shooting Michael Brown who, let's not forget, bullied and robbed a store clerk not long before he attacked Wilson. The investigation and eye witnesses bore this out and Browns buddy was shown to be a liar. Both Treyvon and Brown were just ghetto thugs who likely would have ended up in prison on the tax payers dime. Their deaths were no loss to society. And before you come here and run your mouth, try doing some research and compare the numbers of blacks killed by other blacks and those killed by cops. There is no comparison. But you have more to fear from the cops? Get the hell out of here.

To paraphrase Warren Beatty in the movie Bulworth, until you people put down the chicken wings and malt liquor and get behind someone other than thugs who rob convenience stores and attack cops, you'll never go anywhere.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.