Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@Nicholas

the police killed radio raheem in do the right thing and you're complaining

spike lee doesn't portray Italians as murderous thugs

hell he puts john turturro in almost all of his movies

Get outta here cook.

Raheem should've gotten his ass kicked by Sal in that movie. Maybe if you'd focus less on rioting and more on changing things you'd be taken more seriously.

Spike Lee is a douche. He hates white people more than some Klan members hate minorities.

Remember that time he bitched about Clint Eastwood's "Flags of our Fathers" film that it had no black soldiers despite the fact that the army was segregated back then and it wouldn't be historically accurate. Luckily Eastwood just told him to fuck off

I am going to be honest only a brain dead black man could be happy with the racial deal in America. All that praying, marching and forgiving shit has not changed one thing. We saw Zimmerman get off for some crap I could never get away with in 1,000 years in the worst ghetto in America plus saw folks reward Zimmerman and Darren Wilson with bounty money for killing unarmed black teenagers.The Zimmerman case made me for the first time in my life say "hey it is time to get a gun" and I am 56 yrs old. My biggest threat is not the hoodlum in the hood but racist cops and everyday racists because they can kill me and lie and folks will let them walk.i had a co-worker say 'MLK would not be happy with folks rioting in Ferguson",I said what do you think he would have said about folks sending Zimmerman and Wilson 1.5 mil for the lying crap they got away with?.The state has no business killing unarmed folks over nonsense like jaywalking and driving without a front tag