I think the unemployment rate is in the United States over all is closer to 15 percent.

Among blacks it is closer to 20 percent or even more then that. It is a disgrace.

Anyone who actually buys the bullshit numbers the government puts out is an idiot.

Plenty of people in their 50s lost their jobs due to down sizing and other cut backs.

So what are they doing taking unemployment, welfare and working off the books.

My brother in law has been doing this for years. He has me for money for years. I told him no because and old beef I have had with him. He divorces his first wife. He has a son that needed a special diet to keep from having mental problems. His lawyer advised him not to pay it.

So I paid the 700 a month. I don't forget that. His son is now in his 40s and is fine. But he has nothing to do with his father now. When that first happen when his son was a new born I through his father down the stairs out side my first house.

My brother is an industrial engineer he is almost 80. He does not have enough money coming in. So I have loaned him at least 20 thousand to help him out. He pays me back 60 dollars a month towards it. I think I will be 200 years old when he pays me all back smile

only the unloved hate