Originally Posted By: hoodlum
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Which Iannece kid was the one who supposedly went in and hugged and kissed Scarfo Jr, signaling the shooter (supposedly Merlino) to his seat in Dante & Luigi's?

I never really believed that theory myself as I know one of the Iannece kids were also really close to Scarfo Jr, during his coming up, when his father still had a hand on things. Theres pictures of them together and he's seen in some of the Scarfo Jr. court footage where he's wearing that trenchcoat. Coulda just been a big coincidence.
I, as a 20 yr. pupil on the scarfo sr. yrs. have a belief that it was in fact chaz, him being a few yrs. older & already in the scheme of things with dad..he was a blocker when they carried sal testa's body out of the candy shop & then "cleaned" the van after the crow & charlie white dumped the body.

@hoodlum - Actually I was under the impression that Vince Iannece (other son of Charlie White) was a blocker for the Salvie Testa hit and also helped to clean out the van afterwards. He was actually arrested with everyone when they rounded that whole group up for the Salvie murder. Additionally, it was Charlie White's other son Chaz/Charlie Jr who was a spotter for the Nicky Jr hit. He was literally seen walking up to Nicky Jr's table in Dante & Luigi's and greeting him and his cousin who were eating. He proceeded to give Nicky Jr a controversial kiss on the cheek which was interpreted as a "kiss of death" before he immediately left the restaurant and then literally minutes later Joey/Batman walked in and blasted Nicky Jr right there at his table. The theory goes that Charlie Jr identified Nicky Jr in the table and then proceeded to tell Joey exactly where Nicky Jr was sitting as Joey when Joey walked into the restaurant he appeared to know exactly where to go and swiftly approached the table without pause or any doubt as to where the table was. The cops proceeded to make Chaz Jr take a lie detector test after he was identified as a suspect but he supposedly passed the polygraph and thus clearing him, but as we know those lie detectors can technically be beat/manipulated...