At least everyone I heard from. But I also had heard that dom grande was made prior to what recent supports I've seen and also before the speculation in his involvement in the dipietro murder. Dom was always the casual to regular user of born but mainly booze and bud and then later the yizzo but I never heard that it was anything to worry about but that's not to say he doesn't have a problem. Back in the day I could remember seeing him out whacked on what I believe was booze. I've seen him like that a couple times but that was a long time ago now and normally like a wknd thing. He smoked so I thought drinking was wknd and bud during week type thing. But I have no real proof of that. I smoked with him twice though. Once on the corner with a bunch of people and the other time is the opposite of what I said but this was a really long time ago. Over 10 years but not 15 and it was after a bar AT the shore where we each had a friend living so we were both drunk and in early 20s. So that all means absolutely nothing. For all I know he could be jammed up on those roxi 30s like half of south Philly. As pizza says eve seen some people blow up from opiates and benzos depending. ..but Maude its stress from the murder thing or somepeope start not caring and are happy and done care. Maybe his been gray since his 20s and dyeing it lot and now his just eating real good. I guess I just wanted to point out there are a ton of options far his physical appearance. That proves nothing to me