Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Phl- solid info thanks for the insight pal..do u know is Charlie whit alive? If so id think hed be getting out relatively soon no? I mean everyone alive from the Scarfo bust is out besides Faffy no? Anyon know more about Vince Iannece? Curious bout a made soldier in ohilly thats been way low key and remained quiet..especially for that fam since most are known and have been busted multiple time
.phl do u or anyone know whos crew Iannece is in?

Hey sorry Mikey just saw this... Charlie White is out of jail but I'll be honest I haven't heard anything about him and quite frankly I'd be surprised if he was back in business or very active as he's well into his late late70s/early-to-mid 80s. Vince Iannece is in construction and pretty tied into the whole crew and I know he's right with Accardo (who also is low key these days and you pretty much don't hear anything about). This is just me speculating but I feel like these guys have a lot of real estate and construction stuff going on. I'm not talking like Genovese level labor racketeering but more like bid rigging and muscling in on jobs and flipping homes with stolen supplies or extorted construction work that kind of thing if that makes sense. But I digress, the other kid of Charlie White also goes by Chaz (same name as father) and was busted in like 2008 in a big and rather complex meth ring bust. Don't know much else on him except that he hung around Joey and those guys in late 80s and early 90s but not much else on him.