Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo
He went on that channel 5 program and said after his cousin hung himself in his office that was it...Then he said he was worried about his son after that...But when he got arrested, if he wanted his son protected, that was the time to turn, but he didn't turn because that was all a crock of shet...What would have happened if they beat the case ?? He would have stayed right on the street exposing the kid to the life...True, most rats use an excuse like they were gonna be killed etc...But to lie and say it was because you cared about your son is despicable...I hold him among the lowest of the rats !!

Understood and agreed . This guy was blood family first(not many mob guys are) he did held his son and cousin above anything in that life.
Now would he be right back in it if he beat that case and exposing his son to that life (sort of) he did expose him to the people only when they did big shit all together(rides on the boat - a day at the beach - vacations) He did not expose him to the life like he was exposed to it,his son was kept away as much as possible..and trust me he was with Phil down in Longport and Margate and his son did not like that,he wanted to be on Georgia ave with his cousins and the rest of them and Phil kept him away as much as he could with out Nicky sr saying shit !!!

He did the best he knew how with the skills he was given as a child.
The kid was sheltered more then any kid on that block. His granny (Phil's mom) was making sure he/she did not make the same mistakes that was made with Phil.

The thing Phil is talking about is when Mark tried to take his own life it all came crashing down at same time .And he knew that his son would be with Nicky jr 24/7 in a couple years.

I am sure he was saving his own ass but I know if Mark and Nick jr were smaller Phil would have taken all of them with him for a better life.

He is a rat and he is a killer and he did love the life .But he also loved his family more . No doubt about that !!!

Last edited by Serpiente; 08/08/15 10:32 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."