Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Keep your head up, PB, not to sound corny, but everyone on this board is pulling for your pops.

I know that, and I don't doubt the sincerity. Not for a minute. This place is therapy for me on the bad days (but my Dad's been doing well lately, thank God).

Everyone here has been so supportive that there are nights when I read the well-wishes and I could cry. Yeah, I said it, cry lol.

That's what makes these attacks from this animal all the more difficult for me. He KNOWS what my Father, an almost 86-year-old man, is going through. And he STILL goes out of his way to antagonize me here. Under one alias (Faccia), he posted that he wished my Father a slow painful death. Thankfully, SC deleted the post.

But that's the one I'll NEVER forget. Unlike Jack, I have nothing but time. November 12th is coming. Do you know how they treat men who attack old women in prison? Just as bad as the short eyes (pedophiles).

So let him do his time. Maybe he'll make it through. But if he does make it out in one piece, it's like I said, I'll NEVER forget that piece of shit wishing my Father dead. EVER.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.