Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Also, if he actually went to school with the Basciano kid he would know the names of the schools. That's the kind of thing google can't tell him. So maybe he could prove he is who he claims by posting the school names.

Because he knows that my daughters grew up with Vinny's sons, so he couldn't get too specific because he knew I'd tear him to shreds, just like every other time he tried using different aliases about that family.

Furthermore, I made this post on July 20th at 6:14 pm. WestchesterAve signed up on July 21st at 1:35 am. Seven hours later:

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Danny's last name was Latella. He's dead now. There's a story about him that's well documented in the media, so I'll tell it. You could probably find it with a Google search anyway. But he took a pinch about twenty years ago for smoking crack in a Super 8 motel with a Black hooker.

Now keep in mind that not only was he a made guy, but he was an acting captain himself for about five minutes. He was huge in Parkchester. He pretty much had that section of Westchester Avenue all to himself. Needless to say, it was pretty embarrassing for him. He got put on the shelf for awhile. And even afterwards, he was never the same.

Furthermore, awhile back, I made this post about Danny:

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
They're both dead so it doesn't matter. But he was around Danny Squire. He had an office at the old Riddler's on Westchester Avenue.

And we got a brand new poster named Riddler on July 23rd. He started one thread so far about prescription drugs, right up the junkie's wheelhouse. Again, notice that he signed up on July 23rd. I linked the actual thread on the bottom so everyone can see when he signed up.

Originally Posted By: Riddler
Does anyone know how this racket works and how much money it makes?Its supposed to be big in Philly.

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...2716#Post852716

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.