Originally Posted By: WestchesterAve
I grew up with Joey, high school, friends with the family, all of that. Excuse my language but who the f - - - are you to be divulging info on this family at a time when several of them are locked up. If Vinny was on the street you would NEVER talk about his family on an internet site. The old timers always told me " when you go away the rats will come out of the woodwork and denigrate your family and your name". Sickening to me really/

You grew up with Joey, so you're 29 years old. Old timers? Please, they were dead while you were in diapers.

I've done NOTHING but defend that family here, so don't bullshit me. You signed up with the handle WestchesterAve about five hours after I posted that Danny Squire used Riddler's on Westchester Avenue as his office. Coincidentally, a new poster named Riddler popped up ten minutes later, JACK.

Ask Angela how close she is to her old neighbors on Schurz, four houses away from their old house on Revere. I have a daughter Joey's age. I said I'm proud that he's working. And as far as Vinny Sr., I know him longer than you're alive. Where is that denigrating anyone, JACK?

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.