Originally Posted By: WestchesterAve
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Yeah, which is why I'm asking for verification... Him getting involved in the life would be so, so stupid. The Feds would be gunning for him.

Made or not he has been involved in the life. In just the last few years he has been in two separate busts - a bookmaking bust and another for marijuana trafficking.

Absolutely, he's not a Saint. But he's never been indicted as a made guy. And you'e pretty big on that stuff (goverment reports and indictments). So it's hard for you to have it both ways.

In a Family that had rat after rat ten year ago, Cicale was the ONLY one to name Little Vinny as made. Sure, there have been clandestine makings in the past. But not in this case.

But again, you're right. He has multiple arrests. I never claimed that he was a choirboy. I just pray that for the sake of his Mother that he and Stephen have learned their lesson. The kid Joey looks great. He's working and doing his Mother proud. Fact.

I grew up with Joey, high school, friends with the family, all of that. Excuse my language but who the f - - - are you to be divulging info on this family at a time when several of them are locked up. If Vinny was on the street you would NEVER talk about his family on an internet site. The old timers always told me " when you go away the rats will come out of the woodwork and denigrate your family and your name". Sickening to me really/

This is a forum where people talk about OC including the LCN. We're under no obligation to NOT talk about the Basciano family and who made you the Sherriff of Westchester, telling us what we can and can't talk about? Go take your meds, you nutjob.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.