Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Originally Posted By: scottburn
Fraud? In what way? How many people my age in this profession have sat with top-ranking LCN figures(current and former) in three diff cities and have been published within the genre regarding multiple crime families ? How many journalists under 40 have guest written Jerry Capeci's Gangland column? You can call me a lot of things, fraud is probably a stretch

Scott Burnstein

How many people under 40 actually are LCN journalists? Are there even a handful? Way to go, Scott.

Your disdain for the guy is ridiculous.

He is backed by, and respected by two of the top mafia journalists...George and Jerry, and I believe co wrote for George and did a GangLandNews for Jerry...pretty good in terms of a mob journalist if you ask me. You wont see a guy like Ed Lieber writing a gang land news

The guy has sat down with Leonetti and other mobsters. Spoken with Frankie the Bomb, Jackie the kid...and several Detroit mobsters...

He has accomplished a ton more than the mafia arm chair critics on this website that is for sure. His book on Leonetti is very good...and has tons of amazon reviews, and is still rated 4 1/2 out of 5 stars. It's like you are jealous he gets so much recognition so you try to shit on him any chance you get.

http://www.amazon.com/Mafia-Prince-Inside-Americas-Violent/dp/0762454318 (link, in case you call me a fraud and liar also)

Why do you go out of your way to berate the guy constantly?

Why don't you simply ignore threads Scott Burnstein related? I mean it isn't like you accidentally came in here not knowing it was a SB thread...when the title is "scotts article" lol And just don't read any of his articles anymore since he is such a fraud? Makes no sense why you keep reading his material and replying in the threads

Last edited by Blackjack2121; 08/05/15 08:05 PM.