Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Originally Posted By: Themafia
Originally Posted By: scottburn
Handsome Stevie,

There was only a single reference to Instagram activity in the most recent Merlino piece, no actual photos. What exactly are you so upset about? Sincerely, if you ever want to chat or text, you can always hit me up (248-214-7291)

I for the life of me can't understand why I'm such a lightning rod for the internet mob-talk community.

Scott Burnstein

fuck them scott honestly some people just look for trouble i enjoy your sit defo when its about detroit

What was your previous account on here?

Ok now I am starting to get really fucking annoyed I keep getting asked by people did you have a previous account no did not I am going to say once and not again I don't like repeating myself I have a account on abouthemafia which is a mob website through someone on that site who is also on her I found out about this site I saw some knowledge posters I thought ok I want to join this so hear I come and everyone keeps giving me bullshit what is wrong with you guys it's like you get angry that I joined the site I might leave Bobby was right I come hear to talk about the mob and listen to other people's opinios. Even this thing a fucking photo come on people. Dom can vouch I am not some "lurker" as some have asked me I did not even have a fucking clue about this site till recently
Maybe Bobby was right so much bullshit