Originally Posted By: cookcounty
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: JoeNagell1989
Not a completely accurate portrayal? says who lol? Numbers provide security from other families but they also supply you with weak members who will flip at the drop of a hat, seriously,how many high ranking members have flipped? At what point is "this thing of ours" no longer this thing of ours ?? You can't turn the damn TV on without half a dozen guys from NY talking about the good ol days lol..

We can agree to disagree,I'm not sure what you see or who you know, but my knowledge doesn't stem from a book or a Internet chart..So if you know guys on the streets in Chicago, then they aren't telling you the whole truth. .

I get my info from the best sources available to anyone on these forums - indictments, press releases, articles from credible writers, etc.

Of course, this is where all of us get most- if not all - of our info. Even the very few who do have street sources. But for every one of them (I could count maybe a half dozen in my nearly 9 years on these forums) there are legions of those who simply pretend to.

Anyway, you can gave whatever unrealistic and outdated view of the Outfit you want. Doesn't change the fact that the smallest and weakest NY family will be around long after the Outfit is gone.

ivyleague it's unrealistic for you to think the outfit will just wither away

posting shit like "the last known making ceremony was in 1988"

you'd be a total buffoon to believe that's the last time anybody got made

i dont think he said that they will "just wither way" he is just saying they are weaker than they were

the last known cermonary was 1988 because there has only ever been one made guy to inform there has been probably loads of other cermonarys afterwords right up to today but we dont dont when they happened because there has been no rats