Originally Posted By: Terence
Originally Posted By: Themafia
Originally Posted By: Terence
There is also the alleged 2007 intentional-overdose of Detroit LCN mob solider Carlo Bommarito who was Frank "The Bomb" Bommarito's son. Vito "Billy Jack" Giacalone was heard saying that he was a weak-willed junkie and snitch in the weeks leading up to his death. Great list though @TheMafia

yearh I read about that that. He was a well known junkie that's why I did not put it down so though it is likely that they had him whacked I mean the Detroit mafia Is notouirs for that intention overdoses and heart attacks for less feds attention.
the kid was only 32 sad really.

Frankie is a real gangster 85 and has his own crew that report to him still active but not involved in the mob Jackie shelved him no surprise Jackie never forgives and never forgets he shelved him over some arguments from the 90s that's just Jackie a real bitter man he has changed as he got older he skipped tony gicaclone who died young at 60 in 2010 because of some beef and replaced with joey jack. He had that beef with the bikers at the beginning of the year because he demoted Frankie bomb and his top guy shook down a biker lawyer for 50k if it was not for peter tocco the bikers would have gone nuts and the mob is not what it used to be in Detroit sure they have guys I mean the gicalones and the toccos but things are bad there and losing the general in 2014 he is irreplaceable he would kick up 500k to Jackie at christmans and he was with Jackie active look at the 2006 indicments

Took the words right out of my mouth @TheMafia. The beef with the bikers is still ongoing even now after Frank being shelved. (Heard it wasn't just a demotion) Most likely retired I would think. I have read over the GameTax indictments several times but yes you are correct, losing "The General" was a huge blow to their cash influx.

things are still tense def it would be very bad for the mob if it was to kick of because the bikers are fearless and have no fear of mob jack tocco and frankie knew that but jackie he hates the bikers he hated them since the early 90s he fell out with one of them and tried to have him whacked but like i said before jackie is a very bitter man i mean he skipped his own brother tonys funeral who was a smart guy and replaced him ith joey jack who is not mob material billy jack knew that and demoting frankie the bomb was a MAJOR mistake it was just a very spiteful move i mean frankie had been around for decades he was in his 80s and running things and jackie demotes him over some beef from the 80s and 90s he never fogives and never forgets.

After he demoted frankie the bomb and the tension with the bikers was at its height jackie went to frankie asking for his help and frankie told jackie to go fuck himself it was peter tocco who sorted things out peter is a smart guy him and jackie and the general operated one of the biggest books in the city that bust in 2006 saw all three of them busted and peter took his sentence like a man jackie beat the case and the general got a mistrial if my memory is right.

Still jackie has changed a few things and is the boss for all you detroit mob dont exists there is clear evedince jackie holds court everyday with peter, joey jack, big paul and davey donuts.

dave took over frankies old crew but dave is not frankie the bomb thats the problem frankie is irreplaceable still dave is only 56 and in a organziation where most guys go on till there 80s he has a future as does big paul he is 58 and the D`anna brothers are 61 and 58 if they beat this case they will be back. They are already stiring shit though troublemakers them two head of the sicilians which are big in detroit they are dealing with the bikers who are beefing with jackie and they are close with big paulie as well the D`anna brothers want power if they are convicted i bet jackie and peter will take a deep breath.
Tony LaPiana is really an advisor he does not have any guys reporting to him he sold his business for 50mil he does not to be involved in street stuff but even when he was it was all white collar not much bookmaking or loansharking