Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
Originally Posted By: Tonytough
Originally Posted By: Ted
Tag your photos so he can't just take them. Just write "HandsomeStevie" or something across the middle before posting a pic.

I honestly thought the pictures were taken by HS from his personal collection- the same way the FBI takes photos and mob journalists feature them
In books staying "taken from FBI archives" or "photo provides by State task force" etc

But having read on, I realised these pics were NOT taken nor owned by HS. Therefore why would he need to tag or copyright them? The person who originally took the pic is the ONLY one who has the right to complain about people using their pics without permission

just a quick line or two on scott's writing. he did an excellent job on the Hoffa murder, the best iv'e read so far.

I think tony is right in his take on the photos, if you are not the original photographer, you really don't have a bitch.

That was my main point. I was starting to feel like I was in the twilight zone with everyone acting like I was nuts and acting like they were HS's personal collection from his Polaroid or something. The guy took them from someone else, and someone took them from him.

I know I said I would bow out of the thread, but it was refreshing for someone to see my POV.

Last edited by Blackjack2121; 08/05/15 02:36 PM.