Originally Posted By: moneyman
The problem is there is not a lot of noteworthy LCN news lately, there needs to be another operation old bridge type bust, not enough news going around about major players... I think the next big administration bust will come sooner rather than later.... just my two cents....

i dont know because people dont realize that the FBI squads in New York have been reduced i mean familys have to share squads which have limted funding not like before the feds i believe anyway are struggling to keep up and people keep saying this but terriosm is more important (rightfully so) and there is other organized crime groups they have to deal with i mean the genovese family is the only family with one squad chasing them never if someone told me ten years ago that the mob would be in the situation it is now in new york. Not just that but think has there even been a mafia shooting since 2013 no everything is quite less heat means resurgence but it wont last forever as soon as these guys start to get to any real strength the feds will come down on them again