Merlino 2016. LOL. I get it. You like to stir the pot. Everyone on here should have thick enough skin to laugh and let it roll off.

Truth be told, I like to imagine mobsters like baseball or football trading cards; killing stats, bookie stats, era, RBI's, tackles, hits, extortion values. So, I find the comedic relief in it to. The world is so warped, how can you not laugh at it..

You can have your opinions too. But dude, if you start flaming people they're gonna bounce you. Play nice.

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Originally Posted By: NickyWhip
I didn't even read scott's current article. Someone said it's a pay site now and I ain't paying.

I've been very polite and open minded about my so-called "criticism" of Scott. Go back and look at all my posts where I mention him. I may actually go as far as defending him on ocassion.

But, see for yourself. His articles are usually VERY heavy on back story and speculative on the current issue he is reporting on. I don't write his articles so I can't say where/how he gets his info. It's just what I see when I read them.

I don't claim to know anything more than anyone else. And unless you are in the philly mob, which no one on this site likely is, my information is wisper down the lane, just like other guys and girls. But, I ain't gonna charge for that.

I don't think it is a charge site? Thought he did away with that a while ago.

Regardless, you are entitled to your opinion, im not sure if you are one of the guys that head hunt him in every thread or not...my sentiments were mostly reserved for them

Anyway

Merlino 2016

Boss of tha toilet!