Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Blackjack,
now that you yourself are acknowledging that SB uses BB photo's posted here as a 'source' for his articles I assume once you've finished having a go at Steve for his contributions to this site you'll withdraw your previous comments regarding how SB is beyond criticism and that those who do are just 'haters' and yourself criticse him in a similar fashion that you did HS?

I look forward to it.

What?

What does having pictures found online to accompany articles a crime?

Are you only allowed yo use secret FBI photo stash photo's that nobody has ever seen before or what?

I just dont see how using a picture someone posted online (that the person they got it from simply found online) is a reason to discredit someone? But whatever floats your boat, pal.

A photo accompanying an article as a "source" isn't the same as having a "source" for an article.

Stevie is acting like he has some top secret photos from his personal collection that nobody else can use.

I appreciate the pictures he has posted on here, doesn't mean I have to agree with his attitude or sentiment toward SB for simply using a photo to accompany an article he has written.