@mikeyballs- yes, Vince Iannece is one of Charlie White Iannece's sons (he has another son with the same name who is supposedly connected but I don't think he was made? He was also suspected of being a spotter in the Nicky Scarfo Jr hit in Dante & Luigi's) and is an alleged soldier in the Philly Family who ran with Joey Merlino as far back as the early 90s when they were the "Young Turks". You don't hear much about Vince, but word on these boards is that he is made and most of what the media reported on him was back in the early 90s when he was running around with Joey's crew and was also involved in several suspected mob connected hits (Mikey Ice Brennan and James DiAddorio I think?). He's been around the family as far back as the early and mid-80s when his father was active in the Scarfo family and was even rounded up and charged in the 1984 hit of Salvie Testa where he was accused of being a blocker and minor role player in that hit. He wasn't part of the 2001 RICO case of Merlino and those guys so I'm not sure exactly how active he was in the late 90s and even the 2000s to present, but he could just be very low key and "smart" as far as being careful in not getting caught. I'd be interested in hearing anything that anyone else has on this guy outside of what I've said here...