Originally Posted By: Tonytough
Originally Posted By: LCN1987
What's so tragic is that Scarfo disowned him after that incident. He said to Phillip Leonetti that he can't bring that kid down to South Philly no more... According to Scarfo he'd become an embarrassment. What fucking logic. Scarfo was nuts!

No no I don't think Scarfo disowned him. It's been taken out of context. When Nicky said "if Mark recovers, he can't go back to South Philly (where he had the problems) and may trigger him to whack himself again.

I feel bad for all the Scarfo kids. One tried to top himself. Other wants nothing to do with his dad. One almost got whacked and is going to do heavy time

And I know how they feel, my dad is extremely controlling. The only way to truly break free is to sever all ties. I've considered moving abroad but even that won't solve anything, he'd prob come and visit/ stay at my place which would drive me even more nuts

You have it real close with Mark and you are right about out of context,everyone takes it that way cos of the old mans rep.. Chris loves his father ,but did change his name for legitimate business reasons.
Don't be fooled by Chris he is street wise and grew up in that house and helped get many things off the ground.

Last edited by Serpiente; 07/26/15 03:36 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."