I am not positive ,cos I am getting up there . But it must have been mid to late 90's when Skinny was at his worst .

He would have been hit by The Greek but The Greek would not stop violating parole.
And boy did Skinny get lucky(and he did not come in or he would be dead) ,cos if you dont think for one min that Nicky sr did not have friends in that North Jersey Westside crews you are crazy.
Many if not most of that crew was from the old Manna crew ...what does that tell you .

The reward would have been more of the Philly family rackets.
Not only was it the Westside it was North Jersey lukes that Tino and Nick was tight with from all the years they came to Nick in A.C. Tino was very tight with them also .

Philly and Skinny has lived by luck and the help from LE cos if not,, from inside Nicky would of had them .

I don't like to tell that cos I don't know of any wiretaps or rats that told it but if you look what went down in the years after there were a few powerful guys that tried to do that favor in turn for profit .
And Tino and Coppola was just a couple guys he called favors from,but it all blew up and never happened .

The fact that Skinny got lucky again came from Tino's sickness and dies before Skinny gets back out on the streets .

The chain of events that Skinny has been through and lived is nothing but unreal !!

Last edited by Serpiente; 07/26/15 09:45 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."