Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
I don't admit anything. Never have never will. I'm not a fan of anyone except Peyton manning and Demarcus ware. That is American football mate. To be specific you are constantly dismissive in every thread about philly. In this thread alone you already stated they have a bunch of management guys and their soldiers don't earn anything. How do you know what a solider here earns? I don't. I take exception with that because of a few things. First of all, what do you base your accusations on? You are not from here but you pop up in every philly thread acting like you know something. I am here. I know Barretta. My closest friends half brother is a Narducci. I live two blocks from Angelo Lutz restaurant. I know these gamblers well who run shoulders with these people. I come on here to contribute to this board because OC interests me. I get a kick out of it just like you, otherwise whY would we be here? I personally think Merlino is way too flamboyant, not my style at all. How am I a liar and fanboy?