Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo
Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26
Hes the worst kind of rat. Pretends like he had a change of heart and realized that the life was evil. REality is they gave him 50 years and he turned to get out.
That's absolutely right..He kept bringing up his cousin's suicide and how he didn't want this for his son and blah,blah, blah, but still went to trial...He didn't cooperate until he was found guilty which to means to me that all that about his son was BS...He couldn't do the time so he became a rat, and even to this day, he's more cowardly then ever..Having his voice altered 20 years after testifying..Doesn't get much more cowardly then that !!

I am confused" I thought all rats turned so they did not have to spend the rest of there lives in prison.
They all use the wife and kids or a aging parents thing ...

Just cos he was a under boss don't make it any different ..
Just because he had blood family in the life does not make different.
The only thing that does is being " free " .....

The guys that are made and are always broke ,mainly shooters are the ones that can really hurt a family.(rat)
The feds know if they approach them with a too good too be true drug deal and the guy bites and they hit him with 40 years they can flip him easy.(Rats)
They never have money for a lawyer to clear things up first so the feds get them every time..

The feds do this over and over ,easy for them to keep there job this way.
No rats no job !!

Last edited by Serpiente; 07/25/15 11:28 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."