Joey merlino deserves 10 pages maybe even 20,without merlino this would be a very boring site.merlino is the longest reigning god father of any family thats currently serving in america and thats saying something, through all of th prison sentences the philly family has received and thier still standing, other families went defunct from fbi pressure. I never bought into if merlino show his face in philliy the scarfo guys is going to kill him, merlino goes anywhere he wants with no bodyguards, that tells you how much he is scared of these scarfo guys, you don't get to be a boss for 20+ years by being a punk.i also don't buy the story that mazzone is the only guy narducci gives money to because he can't stand marlino, thats hog wash, mazzone was right buy merlino side when the scarfo guys got overthrown years ago, so if you hate merlino why not hate mazzone? And your going to tell me when they give mazzone money they don't know he's kicking up to merlino??? C'mon...they got out of jail and they fell in line like all of the other scarfo guys will do when they get out, if they really wanted trouble they would tell merlino, mazzone and the whole crew to go fuck themselves and keep the money for themselves

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."