Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
]
The only Mafia left in Saint Louis is Anheuser-Busch. They own the fucking breweries and they STILL charge $8.00 for a tall boy in a plastic cup at Cardinals games. And this was five or six years ago when I was out there for a Mets game. God only knows what they charge now lol.

Well, here's an update...They don't own the breweries anymore, the were bought out by InBev a few years ago. Also, AB sold the Cardinals to the DeWitt family in the mid to late 1990s. I don't know what they charge now. I used to go to ballgames in the old busch stadium alot. I've only been to 2-3 since the new one opened 10 years ago. I just hate that stadium.

Also, the saint louis family chart is laughable. The only time that 'family' has been mentioned at all in the media in st. louis since the 1980s ended has been when an ex leader dies or when the old bosses family was being pushed around over a night club they owned (an that was only in print).

The major crime problem in St. Louis is black gangs. They are killing each other at record speed this year. No joking, STL is going to set a fucking record. Everyday there is another new story about some 20 something black kid getting killed. Just a few days ago 4 of them tried to assassinate an off duty cop, and that was in the one of the most upscale parts of the city (not the county). It's really getting bad in parts of the city.