Clearly you just can't admit being wrong. What Ivy said, isn't what you stated. My glasses are on and clean, buddy. Your statement was "definately not comparable, the Camorra are deep into drugs. The Outfit weren't into drugs that way, they were one single family that operated in blue collar crime"..In which I responded by saying, You're crazy if you think The Outfit weren't active in drugs, which I continue to stand by, because they were active in drugs. Toodoped stated that after Gambling, extortion and others that drugs were The Outfits fifth or so racket in which great revenue was earned. But you seem to not want to acknowledge this.

Instead of just realizing what I'm trying to say, I never once said that you claimed no one in the outfit was involved in drugs. You're seemingly implying they weren't active in it, which I'm accurately disputing. But now you just want to try to insult me. Lol.

The Camorra played a role in the formation of The Outfit, some of the Outfits most known bosses and members were also Camorristi. I say they're comparable because of that, because they're activity in the drug market, and because they both manage blue and white collar rackets and were able to infiltrate their local politics and use it for their advantage. All that other stuff is irrelevant. And yes, there are cases where The Outfit DID kill law people as well as journalists. You should check out The Outfit, by Gus Russo