Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Talk about a heavy crew! I had no idea.

And keep in mind that they were like this (fingers intertwined) with the Bronx and Harlem factions of the Westside.

Life is timing. If they didn't get caught, the day would have eventually come when Vic and Gas got put down in the street like dogs. Frankly, I'm glad things worked out the way they did. They suffered a much worse and befitting comeuppance by rotting in prison all these years.

Yeah, they would have been hit for sure, lucky they were inside, not just the Westside and BX/Harlem Luke's that wanted them dead, after what came out on the wiretaps about them wanting to kill Little Nicky, don't think he would have hesitated either. They were hated for sure.

What makes me laugh is the FBI fans who insist Amuso still calls the shots, after Daidone went away that was it imo, all the BK faction were in jail serving long sentences. I mean you had Migliore (who Vic tried to kill) Madonna and Dinapoli running the family, you can't tell me he put them in there lol 3 heavyweights loyal to the Bronx/Harlem. 10 years on and people still think he has say, it's crazy.