Fallout 4 is set to be released October 10th 2015. It seems Bethesda has been working on a few games and it looks like the delay of FO4 was due to making sure the game was where they wanted. It is the first game in the series where the character actually has a voice. The character has other abilities like making and assembling weapons, working on armor and power armor, and reinforcing settlements. The character is show before the bombs fall, as having a spouse and child, Mr. Gusty the robotic helper, and dogmeat is back. The character goes into the vault before the bombs drop, has a hybrid sleep for 200 years(unexplained) and wakes up as the sole survivor of vault 111.

The other game that they had been working on is Doom, the granddaddy of all shooter games. They made it to where ammo, armor, health can only be obtained by killing enemies.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green