Originally Posted By: streetbossliborio
I respectfully disagree. The fact that there was an undercover agent says a lot. Why would there be this level of focus? I agree they probably aren't what they were but I don't think they are far from it. Not like they were ever a powerhouse compared to other families as pizza says. Also people were talking about the family as if they didn't have a proper hierarchy and no capos. Sorry one soldier unknown to Feds, loads unknown to me. Basically people were saying they are on verge of not being viable. Clearly they definitely ain't. Not pointing any figures just remember general consensus being this.
Thanks for the replies.

Everyone except one soldier was known not just to the feds but to us on the forums also. Anyway, you may be reading too much into this single bust. Let's see if anymore like it come down soon or if it will be years from now. In other words, that it took this long to bring another case says more than the case itself.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 07/19/15 11:52 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.