Whip agreed for most part, I can not get a definitive answer if he is boss. I get a lot of looks with a eye roll(don't know how to take it)I never asked questions before and I am not going to push now.But the Scarf guys are not kicking up NO WAY !to skinny..

But I do get this from some old friends that do a little book,they say they are still kicking up to the same skipper..Same guys that told me last summer that all was to be kept to a low roar !

I think that there some things that have not been worked out at all ,It's all just festering till something explodes . I really think it will come out real soon with all players out and all almost of restrictions.

I think if there is any chance of Philly doing bizz up north it's coming from the old guard and first to get planted up north will rule. I have never seen anything that proves that Skinny is able to do bizz with others if he has the brains..from what I hear he is same old Skinny ..that comes from people that known him since he was a boy if not a baby..

And let me add ,In order to do business professionally they need the family set up . So someone is boss .
And is this boss going to allow three or four old skippers to run there own family . I don't think so ..

But that would explain whats is going on ! Just the same old mess since Nicky sr left..

Only time will tell or LE !

Last edited by Serpiente; 07/15/15 03:52 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."