Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I threw that book away on around the tenth page when Polisi said that "we" hit John F. Kennedy. I literally threw it into the fireplace. He's a lowlife rat, and he wouldn't have been privy to such information even if it were true.

Polisi claiming to be a part of the Marcello or Trafficante family? lol that's the only two I thought were rumored to be involved?

Polisi's a bottom-feeding lowlife, and as big a liar as the rest of them. "The Sinatra Club" was half a rehash, half bullshit.

Just like Hill's original biography, "Wiseguy," Polisi's original biography, "Sins of the Father," written in 1989 by Nick Taylor, didn't mention half the shit that Polisi has come out with lately (just like Hill added all of this new bullshit to this book). Hill's a liar, even in death. And in a similar fashion, Polisi was capitalizing on names that are back in the media again. But that interest will eventually wane because the people who really take an interest in this stuff are tired of the repetitive bullshit, and the rest of the reading public doesn't give two shits about the Mafia in 2015.

And speaking of "The Sinatra Club," I don't care how much they needed the money. Any Italian American associated with that movie should be drawn and quartered for the terribly overdone stereotypes. Especially Danny Nucci as Gotti---although he has a cute wife, Paula Marshall, who played the NYU reporter who "outed" George and Jerry as a gay couple on "Seinfeld."

The only solace I take in that film is that it probably cost about a case of beer and a few large pies to make, and it went "straight-to-video" and grossed about twelve dollars. People aren't stupid. Unfortunately, when it comes to this subject (LCN in America), a lot of people are still naive.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.