Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Pb- for the record anyone that would wish death on an sick old man has a special place in hell reserved for them...im alot younnger than u but I lost my mom to cancer last year, helped my pop take care of her and I know how fuckin stressful and helpless makes ya feel..know u dont know mebut hope u and ur old man are hangin in okay sir

Back on topic though is Joe C still official consig in urs or anyone elses opinions? I believe Crea's status is not in doubt but im curious about the rest of their admin..I read a chart that said.Madonna was official UB any thoughts on that?

Also does neone think Stevie has a front boss? I also read that Capeci thought they had a ruling panel with matty and joe dinapoli? If they have a panel then id assume no street boss?

Caridi was the last identified consigliere by the feds. Whether he still holds that position I don't know. Madonna was identified as the acting or street boss last year and then official underboas earlier this year. Capeci identified Cream as the new boss but apparently received enough info to retract that and reaffirm Amusing as still being official boss. This was backed up by the feds in court testimony. People can argue how much power he has in prison but Amusing has the title at the very least.

I personally believe Crea is the Acting boss/official Underboss and Madonna WAS Acting Underboss.

In 2012 some influential members of the Lucchese family "invited" Amuso to step down as boss. This suggests Amuso has some sort of control over the Lucchese family which doesn't sit well with the majority in the Lucchese family.