Faithful what Lincoln said has everything to do with this, you all act like the CSA was the only country at the time that supported slavery, yet slaves were held under the American flag FOR YEARS and still was when the Southern states started secession.

Even the great Lincoln that many people claim saved the black race said black people were not on the same level as whites. I'm not saying this mind you, I'm telling you what was said then. If this was just about slavery only, then why didn't Lincoln bring it up right away when he was elected?

Basically my point is why is there no outcry over the stars and bars? After all we owned slaves for many years under that flag and LONG before the CSA was started. Where is the outcry there? Why are we only going after one flag?

I'll long say and continue to say that if you are not from the South, or grew up in the South, then you have no idea what that flag REALLY means to people here. I've seen white and black fly it for years and never have I used the flag or seen it and thought "slavery or racism". Only people with an agenda see something wrong with it. I don't want to hear the KKK shit or the AB shit because we are all educated enough (except one or two) to know that the flag was chosen by the idiots to push their cause.

But I want to hear from everyone that is calling the flag racist and the fact slaves were owned under it as to why there is no outrage on the American flag that killed innocent Indians and pushed them from their land and even owned and beaten slaves under it as well???