You mentioned you live in Collingswood a few times so I know you know the place. I used to live on Maple Ave; same side of Haddon Ave as Tortilla Press, etc.

Maybe I wasn't clear. Let's assume Law Enforcement looks at this site or Scott's site from time to time. And they see that the Philly Mob is meeting at Lutz' restaurant on a friday night. And, it's possible that Merlino will be there, According to Scott Burnsteins article.

You think that small town, after all the hard work they put in to that downtown area is gonna let a bunch of supposed gangsters meet at the corner of their busiest intersection? And not have anything to say about it? I mean, Lutz restaurant aint in the middle of the woods dude. It's on the corner so it only has 3 sides to get in and out of.

And if LE has such a hard on for these guys, you think curiousity wouldn't get the best of them and they take a look? You don't think Lutz is being watched from time to time?

And for the record, I wrote the "LOL" because I don't think Philly guys would meet in Collingswood. restaurant. Just my 2 cents..

Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Originally Posted By: NickyWhip
According to Scott burnsteins recent article that someone posted a link to, there was supposed to be a big "family" meal at fat Angelo lutz restaurant in collingswood. Lol.

I can tell ya with fair certainty that the collingswood shop owners and civic association ain't gonna stand for too many of them meetings, IF it occurred. Anyone who knows collingswood knows it ain't private or secluded. Especially that restaurant.

Nice down here in ventnor this weekend serp.

I live two blocks from Lutz place in Collingswood. What Are you talking about? Not private or secluded? They busted a guy with like four keys of coke who lived across the street from the police station a few years ago. I just don't know what you're getting at

Last edited by NickyWhip; 07/14/15 10:41 AM.

Boss of tha toilet!