Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Serp and nicky whip i was in ac for bachelor party this past weekend saw Jimmy Norton..but me and my buddies went to Angelos for dinner Sat over by where Scarf inc was...I know I read about them.meeting at Angelonis in phils book but was "Angelos" a spot where they met at too or do I have shit confused..

random trip down memory lane went by the knife and fork too , my gpop lived in Ventnor last few years of his life, absolutely loved the food there

They would go to both of them.But back then Angelonis was not open for lunch so if something was going on and they had to meet with somebody and it was early they went to Angelo's if it was later they would go to Angeloni's ..
And Dante is right about the food ! But the people from out of town go to Angelo's twice as often as Angeloni's I have no clue why ...Angelo's kill it doing 850 dinners on saturday nights in season...where Angeloni's will do 250 ? ? ?
But they were two of the spots in Ducktown where many important meetings were held no doubt ....

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."